AANA Digital Forum - In the spirit of social media
Tue 27 November 2012
Terrace Room, L'Aqua, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney
Understanding digital technologies in today's regulatory landscape is proving to be a major concern for all advertisers.
Advertisers and marketers acknowledge that the digital environment, in particular social media, brings a new and highly valuable opportunity for brands to engage with consumers. Advertisers also recognise that this engagement is increasingly a two way conversation.
Is social media therefore changing the definition of marketing communications? If so, what is the appropriate level of brand responsibility in the digital space?
Hear experts deliberate the questions:
- How is social media changing the marketing model? And what is the best way to manage it?
- Is regulation in the digital space required? If so, in what form should it take?
- What does the ASB Facebook ruling mean for social media and brands?
- What are the associated opportunities and risks in the current regulatory landscape?
- Do the benefits of utilising social media outweigh the risks?
- What constitutes reasonable moderation of comments posted to your company's social media sites?
- What are the most effective tools being used by advertisers to moderate their social media platforms?
- How do people engage online? How do people interact with brands online?
- What does industry best practice in the digital space look like?
Expert speakers include:
Corporate Marketing Director, Telstra Corporation Limited and Acting Chair, AANA
Chief Marketing Officer, Carlton & United Breweries Pty Ltd
Research Director, Ipsos Mackay
Marketing Director, LEGO Australia Pty Ltd
Director Corporate Communications and Marketing Services, Nestle
Executive Manager, Digital Strategy & Innovation, Suncorp Group
Strategy Director, The White Agency
General Manager Marketing, Woolworths
Acting CEO, AANA
AANA’s Digital Forum is strictly limited to senior executive level attendance.
There are only 60 seats available so reserve yours ASAP.
Fees: AANA Member: $275 (incl. GST); Non-Member: $450 (incl. GST)